Every year we provide hundreds of food baskets to graduates of our programs, families of our students and other members of the community, thanks to the generosity of many donors, volunteers, partners and other supporters.
Donated food from friends like you help provide for those families in the community who struggle to put food on the table. Can you help? Below are items needed for each food basket. (Don’t have time to shop? Feel free to make a monetary donation towards food items here!)
- $20.00 Pick & Save gift cards
- Cans of cranberry sauce
- Jars of turkey gravy
- Boxed stuffing mix
- Canned vegetables (corn or green beans)
- Boxed brownie mix
- Jell-O or pudding mix
- Packages of ramen noodles
- Cans of ravioli, SpaghettiOs, etc.
- Kid-friendly snacks (fun fruits, raisins, crackers and cheese, granola bars, etc.)
- Oatmeal (20-packet boxes)
- Pop-Tarts (8-pack boxes)
Thanksgiving Family Food Basket donations are accepted at our Main Campus Visitors’ lobby, Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Donations may also be mailed to our Main Campus at:
Milwaukee Rescue Mission
Attn: Food Baskets
830 N 19th St
Milwaukee WI 53233
Please deliver items to MRM by November 11th. Thank you for your generosity!