Our Distribution (Donation) Center is OPEN!
Thanks to donations from friends like you, we’re usually able to meet the physical needs of those who come through MRM doors right on the spot. But our shelves aren’t always full, and we are always in need of the items in the lists below.
Personal Care Items (new/unopened)
- Men’s deodorant sticks
- Ethnic hair shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. (family size preferred)
- Cold and cough medicine/cough drops
- Pain relievers, like Tylenol and ibuprofen (non-alcoholic)
- Tissue, toilet paper, feminine products
- Alcohol-free mouthwash (16.9oz and smaller sizes)
- Ting Max Strength Athlete’s Foot Spray, 4.5 oz.
Clothing (NEW or LIKE NEW)
- Clothing and shoes for men, women, teenagers, toddlers, infants
- Women’s and children’s underwear (new)
- Women’s bras — LARGE sizes especially needed (new or like new)
- Men’s jeans — all sizes
- Men’s athletic shoes — all sizes
- Men’s underwear (new; boxer briefs preferred, all sizes)
- Men’s belts
- Fresh milk
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh fruit
- Canned beans — commercial sized can, #10 size
- Canned corn — commercial sized can, #10 size
- Canned fruit (peaches, pears, fruit cocktail, etc.) — commercial sized can, #10 size
- Canned olives, canned tomato products — commercial sized can, #10 size
- Frozen ground beef and poultry
- Alarm clocks
- Home cleaning products (new/unopened)
- Kitchen tools and supplies — pots and pans, serving utensils, etc.
- Small appliances — toasters, blenders, coffee makers and electric portable grills
- Home electronics — microwaves, vacuums, etc.
- Paper products — plates, cups, napkins, etc.
- Plastic spoons, forks, knives
DONATION DROP-OFF INSTRUCTIONS
If you’re able to help in providing any of the above items, you may drop them off at our Central Campus—through our Distribution Center (clothing, hygiene items, etc.) or Pantry (fresh food and nonperishables).
- Distribution Center — Monday-Friday from 10am-6pm; CLOSED SATURDAY, SUNDAY and Holidays
- Pantry — Monday-Saturday from 8am-4pm; CLOSED SUNDAY
Upon entering the parking lot off of Kilbourn Ave., veer left, drive down the ramp. There you will find both our Pantry door in front of you, and our Distribution Center door on your right as you begin to make a left turn. Staff will assist with your donation and provide a receipt.
Donations may also be sent by mail, whether sent from your home or purchased and shipped from a store (like Target, Amazon, etc.). Please address mailed donations to:
Milwaukee Rescue Mission
Attn: Distribution Center
830 N 19th St
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Want to donate but don’t have time to shop or look through your closets? Consider using the convenience of AmazonSmile! Simply go to smile.amazon.com, selecting Milwaukee Rescue Mission as your charity of choice and delivering to 830 N 19th Street, Milwaukee WI 53233. Amazon will then donate 0.5% of the purchase price to MRM!
Thank you for any contribution you are able to make!