Thanks to donations from friends like you, we’re usually able to meet the physical needs of those who come through MRM doors right on the spot. But our shelves aren’t always full, and we are always in need of the items in the lists below.
Personal Care Items (new/unopened)
- Baby care items – diaper rash cream, Orajel, etc.
- Ethnic hair shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. (family size preferred)
- Cold and cough medicine/cough drops
- Pain relievers, like Tylenol and ibuprofen (non-alcoholic)
- Tissue, toilet paper, feminine products
- Alcohol-free mouthwash (16.9oz and smaller sizes)
Clothing (new or gently used)
- Clothing and shoes for men, women, teenagers, toddlers, infants
- Women’s and children’s underwear (new)
- Men’s underwear (new; boxer briefs preferred, all sizes)
- Men’s belts
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Bakery items
- Lunch snacks – fruit, cereal bars, etc.
- Other nonperishable items
- Home cleaning products (new/unopened)
- Kitchen tools and supplies — pots and pans, serving utensils, etc.
- Small appliances — toasters, blenders, coffee makers and electric portable grills
- Home electronics — microwaves, vacuums, etc.
- Paper products — plates, cups, napkins, etc.
- Plastic spoons, forks, knives
Want to donate but don’t have time to shop or look through your closets? Consider using the convenience of AmazonSmile! Simply go to smile.amazon.com, selecting Milwaukee Rescue Mission as your charity of choice and delivering to 830 N 19th Street, Milwaukee WI 53233. Amazon will then donate 0.5% of the purchase price to MRM!
Thank you for any contribution you are able to make!