The Milwaukee Rescue Mission’s budget is completely donor funded. (We receive no government funding, except for the families at Cross Trainers Academy who participate in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program.) We are eternally grateful for the individuals, businesses, churches and foundations that make it possible for MRM to serve thousands of homeless men, women and children each year.
Eighty-five percent of your donations go directly to our programming and services; another 6 percent goes to administration, and 9 percent to development. We are serious about demonstrating our stewardship, and we invite you to learn more by clicking on our Financial Snapshots and Annual Reports below.
- 2020 Financial Report
- 2019 Financial Report
- 2018 Financial Report
- 2017 Financial Report
- 2016 Financial Report or 2016 Financial Snapshot
- 2015 Financial Report or 2015 Financial Snapshot
- 2014 Financial Report or 2014 Financial Snapshot
- 2013 Financial Snapshot
- 2012 Financial Snapshot
- 2011 Financial Snapshot
- 2010 Financials (hard copies available)
- 2008 Financial Brochure.pdf