Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of men and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the Cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He rose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of God the Father. He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. He carries out this ministry by convicting, regenerating, sealing, indwelling, guiding, instructing and empowering believers for life and service.
- We believe man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
- We believe the true Church is composed of all such persons who are regenerated by the Holy Spirit through saving faith in Jesus Christ, are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is Lord and Head and are commissioned for the God-given task of proclaiming the gospel to every person. All members of this Invisible Body of Christ should also be connected with a visible, worshiping and serving local church.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ, and that this has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgment and eternal separation from God.
With help from generous donors like you, and the talents, faith and ingenuity of our dedicated staff, volunteers and Board of Directors, we are able to serve the needs of homeless and hurting men, women and children in our community.
- Patrick H. Vanderburgh, President of MRM
- Mary Bero
- Matt Burow, Board Chair
CEO ~ Catalyst Construction
- Richard G. Galling
President & COO (retired) ~ Hammes Company Healthcare, LLC
- Sherri N. Kasdorf
Director ~ The Kaztex Foundation
- Mark Klug, Vice Chair
CEO ~ Wisconsin Lutheran Child & Family Service (WLCFS), Christian Family Solutions
- Rachel MacKinney
Registered Nurse ~ Froedtert Cancer Center
- Roosevelt McKinney
Instructor (retired) ~ Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Bush Nielsen, Secretary
Partner ~ Reinhart, Boerner, Van Deuren S.C.
- Joycelyn Pernell-Henderson
Vice President/Treasurer ~ Living by Precepts Ministries
- Eric J. Peter
President ~ JAX INC.
- Warren D. Pierson, Treasurer
Managing Director ~ Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Mark R. Pietrowiak, Vice Chair
Vice President of Business Development ~ Marquardt Management Services
- Michael A. Andaloro, Member Emeritus
- Philip A. Hardacre, Member Emeritus
- Carol Kuyers, Member Emeritus
- Ervin W. Martens, Member Emeritus
- Robert K. Mitchell, Member Emeritus
Senior Leadership Team
- Patrick H. Vanderburgh
- Dan Brown
Vice President of Programs
- Matt Hustad
Vice President of Finance & Operations
- Barbara Vanderburgh
Vice President of Advancement
- Aurelia Brown
Director of Joy House
- Don Galster
Director of North Campus | Cross Trainers Academy Administrator
- Amy Halcomb
Director of Communications
- Jeff Herman
Director of Human Resources
- Jerome Knapp
Director of Operations
- Rick Mayer
Director of Development
- Greg Neu
Director of Safe Harbor