Where children’s lives are transformed. For good.
Parents and Guardians: Choice enrollment for Cross Trainers Academy school year 2023-24 is open the 1st through the 20th of each month.
Please call us at 414-935-0500 for the most up-to-date information regarding different learning options.
A Chance to Succeed
Do you know someone looking to enroll at CTA? The School Choice application process for 2023-2024 school year enrollment is open December 1st through December 20th! Interested NEW families must enroll online and also come to CTA in person to provide proof of current residency. New Choice families must also provide proof of income level.
Please call CTA at 414-935-0500 or come in for enrollment assistance.
A few things to note:
– All CTA students must re-enroll every school year
– Seats for school year 2023-2024 will fill up quickly and are on a first-come, first-served basis!
– Enroll for CTA online at https://sms.dpi.wi.gov/ChoiceParent/
– Parents/guardians must turn in residency and income documentation to our school office in person.
– Call us with questions or for more information: 414-935-0500
Cross Trainers Academy is accredited by Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation.
Click here to view the Cross Trainers Academy Internet Safety and Acceptable Use Policy. For questions or feedback regarding the policy, please contact Don Galster at Cross Trainers Academy at the following number: (414) 935-0500.
Cross Trainers Academy exists to provide an academically rigorous, Christ-centered education to equip students from a wide variety of backgrounds, including those who are or have been homeless, to serve their communities and lead responsible, God-honoring lives. We do this by nurturing the whole child, empowering each student to build a strong foundation for the future.