Donate Items of Need
Often, when our neighbors who are hungry and homeless arrive at our door, all they own are the clothes they’re wearing. Thanks to donations from friends like you, we’re usually able to meet their physical needs right on the spot. But our shelves aren’t always full, and we always need the items in the list below.
DONATION DROP-OFF LOCATIONS
Donations are accepted at our Kilbourn Ave. entrance (Kilbourn and 19th Street) Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. There is also a drop-off bin to receive clothing donations located at the True Value Hardware located at 8010 N. 76th Street.
At this time we are in greatest need of the following items:
- 1 gallon zipper storage bags
- deodorant—men and women
- travel size lotions
- travel size shampoos
- travel size conditioners
- single toothbrushes
- travel size toothpaste
- single women's/men's razors
- Ladies' underwear—sizes 6,7,8,9
- Ladies' bras—sizes 32, 38, 48, 50 (all cups)
- Men's underwear (boxers preferred)—all sizes, most specifically M, XL-4XL
- Men's bluejeans—all sizes and lengths
- Men's sweatshirt/hoodies—all sizes, most specifically XL-4XL
- Men's tennis shoes—sizes 9-11.5 most specifically
- Men's long underwear/thermal sets (tops & bottoms)—all sizes, most specifically L-4XL
- Women's bluejeans—all sizes, especially plus sizes
- Women's leggings—all sizes, especially plus sizes
- Children's clothing tops & bottom—all sizes, most specifically 3T
- Children's shoes—all sizes, boy and girl
- Children's and women's coats—most specifically plus-sizes
Thank you for any contribution you are able to make!
Help our Cross Trainers Academy students start the 2019-2020 school year on the right foot by equipping them with essential school supplies.
Click here to view the list of needed supplies for elementary, middle and high school students. Thank you for helping prepare at-risk students with a strong foundation for the future!
The following items are needed year round:
Personal Care Items (new/unopened)
- Baby care items – diaper rash cream, Orajel, etc.
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.
- Cold and cough medicine/cough drops
- Pain relievers, like Tylenol and ibuprofen (non-alcoholic)
- Tissue, toilet paper, feminine products
- Home cleaning products (new/unopened)
- Kitchen tools and supplies
- Home electronics – microwaves, vacuums, etc.
- Paper products - plates, cups, napkins, etc.
- Plastic spoons, forks, knives
- Clothing (especially for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers)
- Socks, especially for toddlers
- Underwear – men’s, women’s and children’s (new)
- Coats (winter and spring) for all ages
- Clocks and watches
- Men's belts
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Bakery items
- Lunch snacks – fruit, cereal bars, etc.
- Other nonperishable items
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the following items:
- Used toys & stuffed animals
- Large appliances
- Older televisions
- Used mattresses
Not sure if we can use your donation? Call 414.344.2211 and ask!