Improving our community by helping families.
This program focuses on building strong families in Joy House and the neighboring community. Equip strengthens families through education and resources to help them become stable physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Training in parenting, health, nutrition, etc.
- Guidance in finances, employment, housing, legal matters, etc.
- After-school tutoring programs, including distribution of backpacks and school supplies for children
- Food baskets and nutritious meals
- Field trips to local venues
- Mentoring relationships
- Summer school program for kids
- Clothing, including coats, shoes and boots
- Household items for their new home