Safe Harbor Employment Opportunities
CASE WORKER - (FULL-TIME)
We are looking to hire a full-time male to fill our Case Worker position in Safe Harbor men’s division and Guest Ministries department. This individual would be working with men in our emergency shelter and services. The focus of the position is to help direct residents (clients) to appropriate services or programs that meet their needs. Case workers work directly with other Case Workers, Case Managers, and Security. The work schedule for this position is Friday through Tuesday from 2PM to 10PM (Wed and Thurs Off), working 6AM to 2PM every 6th Sunday.
- Getting to know the men seeking help and working with the rest of staff to provide a safe, stable environment
- Encouraging men to make changes in their lives for God, and promoting our one-year discipleship and addiction recovery program as a primary means of making those changes
- Tasks include sharing Scripture, data entry, case noting, answering phones, and chapel coverage.
- High School diploma
- The position requires someone who is people-oriented, dedicated, and has a minimum proficiency level of administrative skills
- Be in agreement with and subscribe to the MRM Statement of Faith and the MRM Ministry Values
- Be a committed follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is evident in personal testimony and Christian conduct
- Have a genuine concern for the salvation and spiritual welfare of Milwaukee Rescue Mission guests
- Pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
To obtain a job application, please contact Lynda Santiago at firstname.lastname@example.org.